Kitchen | Czech Republic
Ørsestaden | Denmark
paco rabanne perfume visual | France
Esbjerg shopping center | Denmark
Engine of birth | N/A
Creative office | Slovakia
Villa Kvorning | Denmark
visual Zubr | Czech Republic
Energy house | Czech Republic
3D interior design is an activity that precedes the interior furnishing or implementation. Its main objective is to demonstrate in the most visual form possible what the designed interior will look like and what impression it will give. It efficiently cuts time required for interior design. The design that takes advantage of 3D visualization techniques is efficient. In practice, it means that the visual form is prepared even before the construction of a flat or a house actually starts.
The interior design begins with client consultation and ascertaining his/her requirements, what he/she likes, favourite colours, materials and accessories. Then, an accurate 3D model of the interior is made in the 3D application at the scale according to the technical documentation and will be further worked with. In the first stage, we deal with the disposition and the basic furniture location/placing. Then, we add the colours, materials and decoration. The interior prepared in this manner is illuminated and the first design versions can then be calculated.
If the designer is a professional and is diligent in his job, very often the client is so excited about the designs that he does not want any other designs and it is time to fine tune the minor points and details and work soon comes to its end. If the opposite is the case, the client says what parts he/she does not like and discusses his/her feelings with the designer. The design changes and a new design is prepared. This is the procedure to follow until the client is happy with the design. The final result is images or animations that the client takes away and the actual interior implementation may begin.
This type of design has enormous potential, namely:
- no need to wait for the construction to finish – concurrent solution available
- visualization often points out architectural errors of the interior disposition that may then be rectified
- they provide a very accurate preview of the prospective interior’s appearance
- they serve as a great help upon price calculations and material selection and most of all, even the visualized scene is scaled
- from 3D, it is possible to make the detailed drawing of customized furniture and you can have it made instantly
- 3D interior design in the form of 3D visualization represents the best background materials for the implementation itself.