Kitchen | Czech Republic
Ørsestaden | Denmark
paco rabanne perfume visual | France
Esbjerg shopping center | Denmark
Engine of birth | N/A
Creative office | Slovakia
Villa Kvorning | Denmark
visual Zubr | Czech Republic
Energy house | Czech Republic
3D Designer, 3D Graphic Designer
A 3D graphic designer works with and designs in the 3D graphics applications. The result of his/her effort is usually an image or an animation. Being a 3D graphic designer involves creative thinking, to a certain extent. Other characteristic features that we should mention are good spatial abilities and orientation, technical skills, a sense of accuracy and lastly, an enthusiasm to learn new skills, as 3D-graphics is one of the fastest developing areas. Everyone who wants to remain in the top class must follow the most advanced calculation algorithms and modeling techniques.
Every 3D graphic designer will get to the point when they choose their field of specialization and that is how various categories of 3D graphic designers evolve:
- 3D graphic designers specializing in modeling – work at object modeling and use various modeling techniques upon keeping the unwritten modeling rules of correct topology etc. 3D modelars can be further divided into more categories according to a target group to whom their models are targeted. They are, for example, low-poly modelars (models with a low number of polygons), technical modelars etc.
- 3D graphic designer specializing in materials and texture creation.
- 3D graphic designer specializing in scene illumination and rendering.
- 3D graphic designer specializing in special and particle effects.
- 3D graphic designer specializing in animation.
The salary of a 3D graphic designer is in a range from CZK100 per hour to thousands of CZK per hour depending on his or her knowledge and skills.